Workflow management system
Phocus Rx® is a noninvasive workflow management system for remote validation and documentation of manual IV compounding processes.
The system promotes USP <797> and <800> compliance by ensuring proper dose preparation, drug identification, and reduced occupational exposure. Phocus Rx® integrates with your Pharmacy Information System (PIS) to enhance workflow for patient-specific and batch preparations, and facilitates proper preparation, remote inspection, and dose tracking. The system maintains a real-time electronic data warehouse and preparation history for drug traceability, retrospective reviewing, and business decision analyses.
- Noninvasive system separates wires and devices from the compounding area
- Barcode verification confirms right drug is used in each preparation
- Lot and expiration tracking and control
- Real-time tracking of CSP production
- Detailed documentation of compounding processes for quality management purposes
- High-resolution imaging with zoom capability for clear visualization of names, numbers, labels, drugs, and syringes
- Voice-recognition feature for hands-free operation minimizes contamination risks
- Integrates with your Pharmacy Information System (PIS) via label print feeds, label scans or HL7 interface
- Adaptable to any type of hood or open compounding environment
- Remote verification from many platforms: PC, Mac, tablet
Phocus Rx® Options
Powerful, compact cameras located in the clean room ceiling; medical-grade touchscreen computer supported by an articulated arm attached to the ceiling or wall
Cameras and a medical grade touchscreen enclosed within the laminar flow hood or biological safety cabinet
- Baker (combined solution with Baker hoods) www.bakerco.com
- Healthmark (product distributor in Canada) www.healthmark.ca
- March 2015 - Technology Helps Pharmacists Help Patients in Yuma
- March 2012 - Pau Gasol introduces new technology, donated by Grifols, to pharmacy at Children's Hospital Los Angeles
To request additional information, please contact our Hospital Division customer service at +1 800 379 0957 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.