Modular cleanroom solutions and operational consulting services
Grifols Misterium® is more than a modular cleanroom system - it is complemented by our operational and design experts for hospitals, pharmacies, 503-A and 503-B compounding operations, and pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. Whether being used for compounding sterile products, hazardous IV preparations, handling cell cultures, or conducting gene therapy, there is a suitable Misterium® solution for meeting our clients' needs for complying with applicable regulations and guidelines.
As a leading provider of world-class products and services for compounding and hospital pharmacies, we have designed and constructed more than 2 million square feet of cleanrooms worldwide, including more than 400 hospital cleanroom projects.
Complete cleanroom solutions and services, from planning and design through go-live
Compliance and Safety
- Services and solutions that guide and ensure compliance with all applicable regulations
- Floor and ceiling plans
- Airflow analysis
- Engineering design
- Workflow analysis and space planning
- Materials, construction and project management
- Advanced environmental monitoring systems
- IV workflow management technologies
- Sterile compounding automation
- Special inventory management solutions for cleanroom environments
- Customized equipment as negative pressure storage devices, HEPA-filtered pass-through and more
- Certification by a third-party CETA certifier
- Operations and Maintenance (O&M) package
To request additional information, please contact our Hospital Division customer service at +1 800 379 0957 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.